Join us for the summer edition of our popular What's in Your Pack class. TCSAR Volunteers and Jenny Lake Rangers will be teaming up to teach the essentials for safe backcountry travel.
WHAT'S IN YOUR PACK
Tuesday, June 19th
5:30 - 8:30pm
$20 (Includes instruction and goodie bag)
What We're Teaching:
• Take the Weather Forecast with You (with Meteorologist Jim Woodmencey)
• Bears & Big Game Awareness
• First 5 Minutes - Accident Response
• Trip Planning and Personal Preparedness
• Strains, Sprains & other Backcountry Headaches
This class sells out. Sign up today to secure your spot. Each participant will receive a goodie bag.
The class will be held at the TCSAR Hangar (300 South Batch Plant Rd) on Tuesday, June 19th from 5:30 - 8:30pm. Class is $20 and includes a goodie bag and all instruction. Please arrive a few minutes early to get parked and checked in.